Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I hope so. I want to pout a SIM card into my Moto e4 but…

Customer Question
I hope so....

I hope so. I want to pout a SIM card into my Moto e4 but can't get the back of the phone off. any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Just got it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just tried now. this is the only one. i have to ionterview someone within the hour. i'm a reporter

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Android Devices
i CANT GET AN EMAILIIIIIII I'm tryting to put in a SIM CARD
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
my number:(###) ###-####
10/6/2017
Android Device Expert: Chris Lindsey, Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, Technician

Good evening, my name is ***** ***** I am your Professional Electronics Technician Expert.

I apologize about your wait for an answer. This is what I would like for you to first do:

1. Have the device powered off.
  2. Using the slot (on the back bottom corner), lift and remove the battery cover.
  3. From the notch in lower edge of the battery compartment, lift and remove the battery.
  4. Remove the SIM card. Insert the battery. Align the battery cover with the frame and then gently press to snap the cover into place.

When finished with your question, please rate 5 Stars then click on the Submit Button so I will get credit for helping you or use the 'Reply' option to continue with your question until you have reached an answer. You are always welcomed to follow up with me at any time.

Good evening. I am following up on your question and would love to continue helping you.

I look forward to your reply.

Chris L

I didn't ask about getting the battery out. I asked about the BACK of the phone, so your answer was not relevant. See the question: "...but can't get the back of the phone off."
Even if the answer had addressed my question, it would have been a day too late.

Thank you for your reply and I apologize about your phone issue.

Are you still needing help with your question?

I don't think I should pay for an answer that didn't address my question, Chris

Understood. I am checking to see if the problem is still current and if you still need assistance with it.

Thank you no.

Not a problem. I will go ahead and let customer service know for you and would love to see you back soon.

Have a great evening.

-Chris L

Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, Technician