Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I have just bought an Oppo A57 mobile phone and require an…

Customer Question
I have just bought...

I have just bought an Oppo A57 mobile phone and require an operating manual, Thanks Lorraine

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Bought it yesterday at Telstra store. so phone is new.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am a senior and am having trouble using it. So different from previous phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks,

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Android Devices
10/5/2017
Android Device Expert: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

ello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Android Device Expert: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Android Device Expert: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Unfortunately there is no manual available but if you wish what I could try to send you separate instructions on things that you would like to do on the phone.

If you want to add accounts or to know what are the basic features I can help you with that.

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer