Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

When I call or receive a call the person can only hear a…

Customer Question
When I call or...

When I call or receive a call the person can only hear a whisper or garbly sound

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Motor

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Moto g5 was purchased march 2017 Haven't tried trouble shooting didn't know where to begin started a few day ago, did turn off then back on.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Android Devices
10/4/2017
Android Device Expert: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Android Device Expert: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

I have few questions on this issue could you please tell me since how long you have had this issue and also let me know if you are using any third party software on your phone?

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer