Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

My coverage is less than 2 bars most of the time. I live in

Customer Question
Purcell,Okla. I am unable to...
My coverage is less than 2 bars most of the time. I live in Purcell,Okla. I am unable to load images if out of state same with some videos. Constantly messages saying I need to load this or that. phone is Galaxy J3 and its 4 mos.old
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Samsung GalaxyJ3
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: since beginning. Took it in to US Celluar. They put in a different battery and switched the chip I think . done some adjustments refered me to interent.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No this is a good start.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Android Devices
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/22/2017
Android Device Expert: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hi, My name is ***** ***** would be happy to help you on this.

Android Device Expert: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

Could you please check whether you have correct APN settings are set to your device?

What is an APN setting and where do i find it?
Android Device Expert: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

I will help you on this please follow the steps below:

1.From Home screen, tap the Menu key.
2.Tap Settings.
3.Tap Mobile networks.
4.Tap Access Point Names.
5.Touch the APN that represents your provider and check if everything is correctly entered.

If you don’t have info about the APN, then call your provider and ask for it and then compare it to the one set on your phone.

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer