Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I have a moto x force phone my x girlfriend changed the

Customer Question
screen lock pin i nor,ally...
i have a moto x force phone my x girlfriend changed the screen lock pin i nor,ally use my fingerprint so when i shut my phone off and restarted it i was asked for the pin i tried till i was locked out of my phom
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?
Customer: motorola x force moto its been 2 days but i did a hard reset on it and discovered she had changed the passwords on all my google accounts so when i was asked for my google acounts i cant provide a password ***** think she may have even deleted all my accounts
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: just a few mins ago
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: thats all i can think of maybe will i be able to recover my data
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Android Devices
9/21/2017
Android Device Expert: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hi, My name is ***** ***** will help you on this issue.

Android Device Expert: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

Please try to follow this link and you need to download this software and follow the steps given in the link and let me know if you face any issues i will be there to help you https://www.androidphonesoft.com/resources/reset-moto-phone-screen-password-pin-pattern.html

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer