Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I Bought an LG Rebel 2 LTE on 9/12/17 have attempted to

Customer Question
set-up 4 week now...on phone...
I Bought an LG Rebel 2 LTE on 9/12/17 have attempted to set-up 4 week now...on phone & on computer and no account registers on either. The Sim card isn't accepted. The phone number I kept from old phone(###) ###-####
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: New bought at Walmart on date just given.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Tried the phone "My acct down loader" Had bought a 365 Trac Plan but that show no where.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The new phone S/n 354062081965248 sim 89148000003437816866 THE OLD CELL s/N DEC05115812871 but that doesn't register either. HELP
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Android Devices
9/22/2017
Android Device Expert: ITPeter, Engineer replied 2 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1. Who is the cellular carrier for your old SIM card?

2. Is the new phone locked to any particular carrier?

3. Does the old SIM still work in any other phones?

4. What is the exact message that you are getting on the new phone?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

ITPeter
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer