Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

My wifes Samsung Galaxy Centura will no longer receive or

send text messages. It was...
My wifes Samsung Galaxy Centura will no longer receive or send text messages. It was working fine before Hurricane Irma but no longer will text?Dave Kaplan
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Secure remote assistance is requested just need to set a time and date for it to happen.Dave Kaplan
Answered in 1 day by:
9/22/2017
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Hi Dave,

Are you able to call without any issues?

what is my next step the phone functions all work except the I.M. function.

Have you tried calling your cell phone carrier to see if there is an issue with your account?

My wifes account has over 1,000 text minutes available.

Yes, I understand but have you tried calling your cell phone carrier to see if there is an issue with your account?

No I have not contacted them is that what you recommend?

Yes, that is what I recommend as the first step

I will contact them and if there are no issues with the account then should I message you?

Yes, please

Will do.

Thank you

You were correct even though the "my account" app on her phone showed text minutes remaining that was wrong so I added text minutes and everything is good now, so thank you! Dave Kaplan

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

Josh, Technician
I did rate you and I have no more questions.
Josh, Technician