Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

ONLY!!! Please do not respond if you are not., I got a new

For Richard ONLY!!! Please do not respond if you are not Richard. Hi Richard, I got a new Samsung Android Tablet A. I have Malwarebytes installed on it. What would you recommend for adding as an anti-virus app? I am looking at Avast, Kaspersky, and Avira. Any suggestions?

Hi there and welcome

I advise on using Avira, it is the best protection currently available on the Andorid as it has the one of the highest user bases, plus they are bringing the technologies they use on the computer and mac, to the portable devices. It means they have a much larger virus signature to best protect the device.

It is what I have always used on mine.