Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

How can I change the language? When I click on the help Tab,

Customer Question
How can I change...

How can I change the language? When I click on the help Tab, it is in a foreign language. I want English.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

1 year...Galaxy Tab 4?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Never needed to use help...so this is the gird the time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Android Devices
9/18/2017
Android Device Expert: Karthik, Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

You don't have to worry about this problem, We will provide you the answer for your question.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Is it working fine previously in the Galaxy Tab? Oresle, is this the first time you are facing this issue?

First time

Have you tried changing the language on the Tab before? If so what is the error message you're getting?

It is a Samsung galaxy tab e

Thank you so much for staying connected, Please do follow the steps below to change the language on the tablet:

1. Power on your tab.

2. Tap Apps and then tap Settings.

3. Tap Language and input.

4. Tap Language and then select the language you want to use for your tablet.

I don't know how to change the language in the user manual to English

Do you use any user manual as a file in the device or else do you have any document for Manual?

Total rip off...I will report to samsung.

As per my understating, You want to the user guide Manual in English is it right?

The user manual is stating the manual is not in my language.
Not in English that is baloney

In order to download the user manual please Click this link,

https://support.t-mobile.com/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadBody/12621-102-1-53246/T-Mobile%20Samsung%20Galaxy%20Tab%204%20User%20Manual.PDF.pdf

Downloaded
Thank you

Have I answered your question? If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so please let me know if there is anything more I can do

All set thank you
Android Device Expert: Karthik, Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago

Please do rate my service, If you are satisfied with my answer. This will improve my service a lot. Thanks for choosing Justanswer, you have a wonderful day.

Karthik
Karthik
Karthik, Hardware Engineer