Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I somehow got voice assistant turned on and could not shut…

Customer Question
I somehow got...

I somehow got voice assistant turned on and could not shut it off I restarted my s6 and it came up with enter my password ***** I could not remember the password ***** I went onlinexpensive and changed my password ***** it will not accept it. I cannot use a swipe or my fingerprint as it won't let you. CAN U HELP ME

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

It is my s6 samsung phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 3 hours

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Android Devices
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/17/2017
Android Device Expert: Ashik, Android Tech replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Android Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

After restart, the phone would ask for password ***** enable finger print.

From what website did you change the password ?

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer