Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I HAVE A ZTE AXON PRO 728 X 314 PHONE I BUY IT 7 NOVEMBER

JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I HAVE A ZTE AXON PRO 728 X 314 PHONE I BUY IT 7 NOVEMBER 2017 MY KEY BOARD CHANGE TO G BOARD MY IN COMING CALL SIGNAL IS CHANGE. I WOULD MY PHONE TO WORK LIKE NEW
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: THIS PROBLEM IS GOING ON FORM 27 AUGUST 2017 NO TROUBLESHOOTING TRIED
JA: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NOTING ELSE THIS PHONE IS VERY NICE I LOVE IT TRY YOUR BEST TO LET IT WORK LIKE NEW

Hi there and welcome

Are you saying your ring tone on your phone is different? And you want to change it back?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
All that is happen to my phone the key board and the in coming call signal change. can you let it work like the factory or the manufactured setting up, i see ware you say my total cost is CA$48 only if so i am ready.

Hi there

To change the ringtone, Touch the Home key > > Settings > Sound & notifications.

There you can set it to the one you prefer

To change the Keyboard, go to Settings, input and there you can set the Keyboard to the one you iwsh.

Let me know how you go please

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello Mr expert i cont find any input in my setting

The way to get there is via Touch the Home key > > Settings > Language & input

There you will see the option for the Keyboard and can change it back to the original setting you require.

Let me know how you go please

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Hey there i have gone though the apparition you give me. i do the touch pal keyboard / current keyboard is the same red and green horizontal strep. that is not what i wanted when i get this phone and i am receiving incoming calls the phone usual indicating light telling me swipe down for answer / swipe up for not answering see if you understand what i am talking about
Mr Experts,

What do you see now when someone calls?

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Hey there Mr expert lessen to me google was the one that change my key board and my in coming call signal replace it with a red and green horizontal strep. google connected with android you employ to android so you aware of what i am talking about you deal whit these phone every day, my problem is i want my phone in coming call to have that twinkling or flickering light telling me that i should slid up are down to answer are an answer, i don't have a lot of time leave to continue with this phone,

I think it is best you do a full reset of the phone.

This will remove all data from your phone and return it to new, but this you cannot avoid so backup any personal data you wish to keep first.

To do this, go to settings, backup and reset, factory reset

Complete this and when done, setup the phone and tell me how it now functions please

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hey there Mr expert i do not have the service of my phone from October 6 /2017 all that i can see on my phone when i turn it on is axon. so i cont do the factory testing as yet. i cont sat down all day and fumbling a round with phone all day like the young peoples them do i have to work to make living. Remember my phone was working okay know it is not working why please put back my phone in service.