Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

My Kindle Fire lost all my books I have bought.not read,

Customer Question

My Kindle Fire lost all my books I have bought.not read, over the last 8 months. What do I do ?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Kindle Fire . About 6-7 months old .At that time Mr. Bezos arranged for me to get it,because of all the problems I was having with an older model .
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: This happened within the last 2 weeks. I have no idea what to do, I am 80 years old !
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and access your books.

Let me know the results please

Thank you