Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I have the Kindle Fire - I had Candy Crush Saga. It got

Customer Question

I have the Kindle Fire - I had Candy Crush Saga. It got deleted. I was at number 611 - When I reloaded Candy Crash saga it started over at 1. How do I reset it to 611.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I do not see the model - It is about 5 years ago
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It happened the other day. It said that there was too much for memory. So, I deleted some items and I guess I deleted the version of candy Crush that was on the Kindle
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that is it'
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Above is the question to be answered.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 month ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I just downloaded Candy crash Saga again. I expected it would bring me back to number 611. But it brought me to number 1.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 month ago.

Have you synced your Candy Crash with your Facebook account?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No - This was done with the Amazon Kindle. Would Amazon have this information?
Expert:  Louie replied 1 month ago.

Since "...deleted the version of candy Crush that was on the Kindle...", then only way that the 611 level could be restored is if the game is synced with your Facebook account.

If not synced, then reloading the game would have no basis where to start / higher level hence would always start at 1.

Amazon would not have this information of which game level it was on.