ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

What is the best android app for voice recording and

Customer Question

What is the best android app for voice recording and converting to text?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: LG, about 2 years
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: No trouble. I don't have voice recording and conveting to text on it and I want to install an app
JA: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 month ago.

You can use the built-in speech to text if your phone has it:

To set up speech-to-text, go to Device Settings, scroll down to the Personal section, and tap on Language & input. Scroll down to the Speech section and tap Voice input. Here you can choose between two voice input services.

If your phone doesn't have the text to speech function built in, then one of the best apps that you can use for this is Google keyboard;

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.inputmethod.latin

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------