Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

Could you helpme with my kindle account and my amazon

Customer Question

hello could you helpme with my kindle account and my amazon account?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: kindlepaperwhite and it is 3 weeks old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: it is working but I would like to know how it works with my amazone account
JA: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: my amazon account is linked to my credit card, but I have given the kindle to my 10 years old and i don't want him to be able to draw from my credit card.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 month ago.

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

You can set up parental controls on your Kindle PaperWhite device, which will restrict access to the Kindle store.

To set up parental controls:

1. From Home, tap the Menu icon, and then tap Settings.
  2. Tap Device Options, tap Parental Controls, and then tap Restrictions.
  3. Tap On to require a password ***** access to the experimental web browser, Kindle Store, Cloud, or Goodreads on Kindle.
  4. Enter your preferred parental controls password, and then tap OK.
  5. Tap OK again to save your settings.

When parental controls are set, a lock icon appears at the top of the screen.

When access to the Kindle Store is locked on your device, you can continue to purchase content from your computer and deliver it to your Kindle.

If you have any additional questions or problems, please let me know, so that I can provide you with the additional support that you need. My goal is to provide you with the best possible customer service. If you are satisfied with my advice, please take a moment to rate my services.