Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I can not get into my Kindle Library on my droid cell phone

Customer Question

I can not get into my Kindle Library on my droid cell phone or my iPad. I hope someone can help me.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: Less than 6 months
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It has been going on for about a month and I really do not know what to try.
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I know of
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  TheGeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble, and I'm sorry that you've had to wait for an answer. It would be my pleasure to assist you.

The problem is likely with your Kindle account password. Your password ***** your Kindle account and your Kindle devices and reading apps should be the same as the password ***** your Amazon account. Please go to www.amazon.com and click on FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD. on the next screen, enter the email address associated with your Amazon account. Follow the instructions on the screen to reset your Amazon password ***** then use that same password ***** register your Kindle or access your Kindle reading APP.

After you have successfully reset your password, please log out of the Kindle Reading App (if logged in) and then log back in with your email address and your new password. Please give this a try and let me know the results.