Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

My phone history just disappeared, there is no heading for

Customer Question

my phone history just disappeared , there is no heading for history in the phoneebook, just phone, favorites, people and group. at 72 I need my history how do I get it back PLEASER
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: It is an htc one
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: within the last hour
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not now Thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  p0llinate replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the model of your phone?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
HTC one
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
what noe
Expert:  p0llinate replied 1 month ago.

What is the model of your phone?

The support that you've paid thus far is for help in this chat format only, a phone call would be a separate additional service.

Thank you for confirming the model. Your question was originally posted in the home phones/electronics area, which is my specialty. I'll need to opt out and move you over to the correct cell phone area so one of those techs can follow up with you. Just wait a bit please and someone should be with you shortly. They will see your phone request and can call you directly as well as soon as someone is available to do so.

Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is Joel. I am sorry that you have been having difficulties. I can help you solve your problem if you still need assistance.

I recommend that you download an app called Gihosoft. They advertise free Android data recovery, including call history. Here is the link to their website: https://www.gihosoft.com/android-data-recovery-free.html

Please try this as soon as possible and let me know if it works for you. There are other apps that I can recommend that can recover call logs. It is important to recover the data immediately because it will be overwritten by the operating system as you use your smartphone,

If you have any questions or have problems with this advice, please let me know so that I can provide you with the additional support that you need. My goal is to provide you with the best possible customer service. If you are satisfied with my advice, please take a moment to rate my services.