Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

While playing a game my ZTE phone has frozen up and I cannot

Customer Question

While playing a game my ZTE phone has frozen up and I cannot get it to do anything nor can I figure out how to open it to remove battery for 15 seconds in order to get it going again, it simply will not do anything not even shut off
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: I just got it about a month ago brand new not used
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: it just started moving slow maybe i have too much on it but I have an SD card and I've been trying to learn how to put games on the sd card but with no luck so far it really just started this yesterday, just a little while ago it froze up and it will not do anything.
JA: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'd like to know how to move items to the ad card if we can get it to unfreeze sd card
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Which model ZTE phone?