Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

My wife's Kindle Fire is no longer connected to At&t email,

My wife's Kindle Fire...

My wife's Kindle Fire is no longer connected to At&t email, even though her WIFI connection is good and strong. How can I reconnect her?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is about 5 years old I don't know the make and model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It quit on July 25

8/20/2017
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

1. Swipe down from the top of the Home screen to display Settings. ...
  2. Tap More. ...
  3. Tap My Account.
  4. Tap Manage E-Mail Accounts.
  5. Tap Add Account.(if necessary)
  6. Select AT&T Account

Please let me know when you get to the point where you need more guidance.

Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

What happened? I was going to help you with the details of setting up your wife's email account, but I see that you have requested and recieved a refund from Customer Service.

Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer