Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

My wi fi turns off periodically and I can't, in this case,

my wi fi turns off...
my wi fi turns off periodically and I can't, in this case, get it to come back on.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: kindle fire, about three yrs old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: This is about the third episode of this occurance. My daughter fixed it either once or twice. But she is not here anymore
JA: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: When I go to wi fi, it is off, I turn it on, but none of the wi fi connections come up on the screen
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/19/2017
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

No, the holding down of power key for 30 seconds turned it off. Had to hold power button for few seconds to get it restart

Did the restart fix the issue?

Ok it is now on kindle is working. Thanks

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Technician
Josh, Technician