Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

Hope n I send and receive texts from my kindle, It is a

Customer Question
Hope n I send and...
Hope n I send and receive texts from my kindle
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is a kindle fire
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I no it maybe 3 yrs old. Did not trouble shoot as just want to know . How to send and receive texts
JA: Anything else you want the Android expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Android Devices
8/18/2017
Android Device Expert: Josh, Technician replied 3 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

You will need to download a texting app from the Kindle Store

Go into the Kindle Store and download the TextMe then use the app to send text messages.

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Josh, Technician