Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

When I attteempt to order a book on my tablet I recive a

Customer Question

When I attteempt to order a book on my tablet I recive a message that there is a problem on the Kindle end and a picture of a dog. I adid see that the book listing noted that my device was not equiped to download digital materials. I have been using this device for several years. What is going on?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

What is the exact message that you get? Also, what is the item you are trying to download?