Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

How can i get my outlook email to sync with my kindle fire

Customer Question
hd 8? JA: What's the make/model...
how can i get my outlook email to sync with my kindle fire hd 8?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I jsut got it yesterday. I'ts an HD 8 7th generation.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've just tried to find places on the web that might be of help. I have actually done nothing except download outlook for kindle.
JA: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I dont think so.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Android Devices
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/16/2017
Android Device Expert: Josh, Technician replied 3 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the email address that you are trying to setup on your Kindle?

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer