Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I have not been able to register my kindle fire. I've been

Customer Question

I have not been able to register my kindle fire.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I've been trying to restore my kindle registration***@******.*** and have not been successful.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The trouble started when I was given a new credit card. I tried to purchase a kindle book and the new card was not changed in my kindle account. After many attempts, I asked that my [email protected] account be restored. I attempted to change to a new internet server and had numerous problems. I've been going back and forth with Amazon and have not been able to register to my old juno account.
JA: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO, all I want is to go back to my original kindle account.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

When you try to register the Kindle, to your original Kindle account, what happens? what difficulty do you have?