Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I upgraded my cell phone from a Samsung 5 to a Samsung 8.

Customer Question

JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Samsung? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Samsung 8.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I tried to sync my G - mail and Google account, I have lost it. Yes I put all updates that the phone required.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes I just want to know how I can retrieve my g-mail contacts. that I had with my old phone. oh my first phone was from Verizon, and know I am with sprint.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

did you remove the contacts accidentally from the old phone or the contact are there in your old phone?