Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

I have a big problem with want to be hacker hubby. He has

Customer Question

I have a big problem with want to be hacker hubby. He has done a lot of stuff to android phones and i need help to stop. He says is hacker. I an unsure
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Lg phones aristo. Stylo 3 stylo 2
JA: What version of Android are you running on your Stylo?
Customer: Brand new. Let me check
JA: How long has this been going on with your Stylo? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Only jad it for 4 days. I tried factoru reset and it has a hidden page so unable to see what happened
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Best buy said our house is spiderwebbed and keylogged
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Attached is home number. Cell not working.(###) ###-####
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I am John, welcome to JustAnswer.com

Please follow the steps found here ===> https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-34664 <=== CLICK HERE, in order to reset your phone to factory settings. Be aware that all your data will be deleted if you don't backup first.

If this does not fix your issue, please contact your cell carrier, or LG directly. If your phone is defective they will replace it for free. If your phone is not configured, they will fix it.

Please do not forget to rate me. I get paid by JustAnswer.com only if I get a positive feedback. You won't be charged again. Also, let me know if you need more help, clicking REPLY.

Thank you,

JOHN

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I hard reset all devices and was unable to have them come up clean. They were still controlled by Android device manager. Including my kindle fires. On the androids, I removed the back up accounts and reset network settings before I used the buttons to reset to factory settings. I can now see the processes running but an unable to change the settings. Picture attached of
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The settings
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I now have access to soft reset phone and as card from him. This is where he kept the files or the link to the files.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sd
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
There is an android. Google and lg device managers on the phones. I have access buy every file has .nomedia. All my phones are continuing to have issues.
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I apologize that you had to wait a while for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
There is a lot of crap on my laptop as well. My main account is now local and my devices aew all managed by remote