Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

Well it is my samsung phone and i somehow deleted photos

Customer Question

well it is my samsung phone and i somehow deleted photos that i didnt back up and i wanted to see if there was a way to recover them
JA: What Samsung model do you have?
Customer: it is the galaxy s6 edge
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?
Customer: android version 7.0
JA: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i just did it today, i have tried to download recovery systems and they are not working in regards ***** ***** my phone connect to my comp to recover the photos
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just really want to know if there is a way to recover the photos if i deleted them on my phone
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 2 months ago.

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What can I do to try to recover those photos

No worries. I can help you. We just need to enable usb debugging on your smartphone. What applications have you tried already?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have tired Dr Fone but for some reason my phone will not connect to my computer, I have went into developer mode and enabled the usb debugging

YOu have done all the right things, and Dr. Fone is a good app. But it is tricky to get the app to notice that your phone is connected. What I have found that makes it easy is to restart your S6 with USB Debugging enabled and then connect it to your computer with Dr. Fone open. If it does not start connecting immediately, turning USB Debugging off and on repeatedly seems to cause a slight disruption onscreen that Dr. Fpone will see.

If it does not start connecting immediately, turning USB Debugging off and on repeatedly seems to cause a slight disruption onscreen that Dr. Fone will see.