Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

My phone will not send messages fromemails;Took it intostore…

Customer Question
My phone will not...

My phone will not send messages fromemails;Took it intostore Tues and girl fixed it but stopped again yesterday andmy husband took it backand man there said didnt know how to fix it and tocall *611 and that was backed up forever. It just says failed message; I spend $100 a month for 2 cell phonesin the family and think it should be able to be fixed

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Just says SAmsung

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About a month but thought was computer and man tried to fix it as messages were going into spam but that quit whengirl fixed it on Tues I dont know what to do with it to fix it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?

Guess not

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Android Devices
8/5/2017
Android Device Expert: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 8 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

I dont see anything that tells me what to do to have phone send messages again
I dont want to spend that much money to fix something that isnt working right and should be fixed at the store.
I have no idea why I dont get any answers and cant sit here all day
I dont see any just answer to get the reply and why should I spend $20 when you have done nothing?Store should fix for free and no one there seems qualified to fix anything. I cant use it this way.
I still have not found a reply and you shouldnt charge me as I know no more than when I asked you.
What am I todo to get a reply. this is getting insane.I am not paying for something that I didnt get.They dont charge at the store; were to do it by phone other than backed up so far and said to go online but not that I would be charged
Got it fixed with a different person at the store and never did find a reply from you so please remove any charges as you didnt do anything.
wont let me press star so it would be a 1 star
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer