Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

I have a kindle fire HD I am try to get dish any where on it…

Customer Question
I have a kindle...

I have a kindle fire HD I am try to get dish any where on it but it saying something is not support it .I have it all down loaded

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

About 10 yrs but it great

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just try to do this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?

No I have not did anything which e read

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Android Devices
I really would like to talk to someone
8/5/2017
Android Device Expert: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 8 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem. It would be my pleasure to assist you. I can offer a phone call like if you like, but that is considered to be an ADDITIONAL SERVICE with an additional charge. I can assist you via chat and avoid that extra charge if you'd prefer.

Let's start by checking to see what model of Kindle Fire you have. If you aren't sure, you may be able to find out by clicking on Settings and going to Device Info. Please try that and let me know the results.

I can't find devivice
I just pay 36 00and not got any thing done

That's ok. there are other ways we can try to find the information. Please login to your Amazon.com account at www.amazon.com/myK. You will see 3 tabs - CONTENT, DEVICES, and SETTINGS. Please click on the DEVICES tab and let me know what you see there.

Please don't worry. I am committed to working with you until this problem is resolved to your satisfaction. However, I need to know the model number of your Kindle Fire in order to best help you.

They said that they can't find the site
HI are you there

I'm sorry about that. Please try going to www.amazon.com and signing in. Then click on ACCOUNT and LISTS and in the far right column click on CONTENT and DEVICES

Or try this shortcut www.amazon.com/myk. I'm sorry. I accidentally capitalized the k in the first link that I provided, which is why it didn't work.

HI just cancel this give my money I just wanted see what I was doing wrong or see what was go on

I have forwarded your request for cancellation to CUSTOMER SUPPORT. You can follow up with them via email at *****@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help.

Have a great day!

Don't know it was going to cost money . Have pay before for this kind of thing and not once ask for help .
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer