Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I am in montreal quebec and my android phone does not charge

Customer Question

i am in montreal quebec and my android phone does not charge to get it fixed will cost 400 dollars what can i do?
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: 2 years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: one week iplug it into a charger but it will not charge
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: can i buy an iphone here and still have my account in the USA
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
can i purchase an iphone in montreal and transfer my account to it
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
If the Android phone will not charge, perhaps its battery is dead. Tell me the maker name, and model #, of the Android phone, and I will give you sources for the replacement battery, and also procedural instructions on how to replace it, if you like.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
the batterie was checked and it willcost 400 dollars to repair i want a new phone please answer my question

I regret that I cannot issue you a new phone; you have reached JustAnswer; we provide expert advice on technical and professional matters. If your phone is 2 years old, did you buy it with an extended warranty, and Extended Care Plan, or anything of that sort?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This is a scam! I just wasted my money!!!!!!!
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am not satisfied at all I want my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have passed your request for a refund to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, which will process it in due course, with consideration for this being a weekend day. Thank you for trying JustAnswer.com.