Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

The problem is NOT with my computer, it is with Google. My

Customer Question

The problem is NOT with my computer, it is with Google
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Pearl - my computer is a new Chromebook
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: As I said, the problem is NOT with my computer. It is with Google. Google requires too many different passwords. For my purposes, if I or anyone else trys to sign on to one of my accounts using this computer that is enough security for me and it should be enough for my account with Google
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes - I am an 82 year old man with neither the interest nor the need nor the enthusiasm for this "security" foolishness.
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The advertisement that came as a result of my inquiry says "24/7" and "fast answers". This is NOT fast.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
39;ll decide. But it should be MY choice.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
In ten minutes I will go to bed if I have no response by a live human being - that will be 8:45 Pacific time.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Good night!
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

To clarify, you would like it that Google does not ask you to enter in passwords annymore?

Please let me know

Thank you

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
To require a password ***** certain things may be ok.But to require different passwords, ones that have not been used before is
unreasonable. Let ME decide if more security is required. If Google thinks I should have more make a suggestion - not a requirement.