Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I have a HTC and sence home has me locked out. Now what???

Customer Question

I have a HTC and sence home has me locked out. Now what??? Is there a download that can be sent to correct the problen?????
JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?
Customer:***@******.***
JA: What HTC model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: HTC1
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 6 days. I can not call out but I can receive calls and I have figured out how to use my hotspot. Nothing else.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I work with the Coast Guard, ATF, EPA, CBPT. I can't afford to loose my contacts and apps. Can you please help.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Do you mean the screen is locked and you have forgotten the passcode to unlock it?

Please let me know

Thank you