Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

My KINDLE FIRE STARTS AND THE ONLY THING THAT HAPPENS IS THE…

Customer Question
My KINDLE FIRE STARTS...

My KINDLE FIRE STARTS AND THE ONLY THING THAT HAPPENS IS THE WORS "KINDLEFIRE" COME UP AND THE WORDS LOAD AND THEN IT TURNS OFF

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Kindle Fire?

COUPLE OF YEARS, MAYBE 3

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kindle Fire?

I TRIED TO CHARGE IT WITH CABLE. I TRIED TO CHARGE IT WITH MY COMPUTER. I HELD DOWN THE START BUTTON FOR 30 SECONDS, THEN STARTED IT UP AFTER A FEW MINUTES. SAME THING HAPPENED

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android expert to know before I connect you?

WHY DO I NEED AN ANDROID EXPERT

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Android Devices
8/2/2017
Android Device Expert: p0llinate, Engineer replied 6 months ago
p0llinate
p0llinate, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

This symptom can indicate several possible issues: an internal hardware failure, a low/faulty battery, or just a simple memory/firmware glitch.
The first step here will be to attempt to reboot the kindle. This is done by pressing/sliding and holding the power button for 20+ seconds, or until the screen flashes (usually with an image of a tree), then release. Give the kindle about a minute to start back up. Note that you may need to repeat this process 4-5 times for the reset to take effect. Let me know if the problem persists, we can then try some further steps.

Thanks,

I did all this and told the chat lady. I just want my $5 back. I just spoke to the kindle people and I'm getting a new one. Just refund my $5

I have no ability to cancel or refund anything. You may self manage that through the help page.

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer