Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I was given a Verizon tablet by my daughter - I have optimum…

Customer Question
I was given a...

I was given a Verizon tablet by my daughter - I have optimum service and it doesn't seem to be charging up?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

It's a ASUS ZenPad and was given to her when she got another phone recently

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Android Devices
8/2/2017
Android Device Expert: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Plug in your tablet and while it is plugged in, hold down the Power button for 40 seconds.

Allow it to charge now and let me know if it starts to charge.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Hi Josh, I followed your instructions. The Battery keeps registering 0% in green and then goes to red.
As this pad was given to my daughter when she purchased her new phone, I'm wondering if this tied to her Verizon acct. I have Optimum. If so, is there anyway I can use it?

It may be assigned to her account but that would not stop it from charging properly.

How old is the tablet?

Hi Josh- I followed your instructions. The battery keeps registering 0% in green & then goes to red. I think this pad is tied to my daughter's new cell phone and I would need Verizon instead of Optimum. Can we get this unlocked?

How old is the tablet?

She was given it about 2 mo ago when she got a new phone. The battery is showing green but never goes pass 0% charged. It's a ASUS ZenPadZ8

I would recommend that you take it into the store that it was purchased from so that they can replace it for you since it is still under warranty.

Josh, Technician