Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

The file manager application is not responding. Android, not

Customer Question

The file manager application is not responding.
JA: Which software or app can I help with?
Customer: Android
JA: What have you tried so far with your software?
Customer: not tried yet.
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: How can I retrieve the photos, videos and songs
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Answers by Eric replied 2 months ago.

Hey there, my name is ***** ***** I will personally be assisting you today! I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for services like Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. If you do not wish to request one of those, then disregard them. I will let you know if I recommend we use one.
  • I am not credited for my assistance to you unless you rate my service before you leave. Please take just 2 seconds to rate at the top of this page before you exit :) If for any reason I have not provided you excellent service, please let me know before rating
  • When you rate, you are not rating your product, or this website. You are rating my service to you!

What make and model phone is it? Once I have that information, I will gladly provide you with a few steps to tale and you will have the app back up and running again.