Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

My evizen won't charge it is dead, 10 inch cord tablet 10.1

Customer Question

My evizen won't charge it is dead
JA: What device is not powering up?
Customer: 10 inch cord tablet 10.1 1280x800pxips display
JA: Have you done a hard reset on your device by holding down the power button until it vibrates or beeps?
Customer: Yes
JA: Has there been any recent damage to your device (e.g. from dropping it or getting it wet)?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Android expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I love it I won't it to work please help
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I hope I can help with this problem. I have some questions about it:

How old is the tablet in question, please?

Is there any evidence that the charger could be dead, or have a broken cord, e.g. an overly bent part of the cord (which could break the wires within), or any other sign of strain, especially near the ends of the cord, on the charger ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I got it from. QVC IT IN FEBRUARY I HAVE TRIED 5 CORDS

February of this year? I fear that you cannot fall back on the warranty coverage, Evizen Digital just does not cover its products with the usual warranty term. Its warranty terms is only 90 days from purchase, sub-standard for an electronics device manufacturer.

Would you be interested in trying to fix it yourself? or would you rather hire Evizen or other servicer to take care of it?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
How do i do a factory reset

Does it show any signs of life, any sign of receiving power when you try to switch it On, even for a moment?