ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

The screen to my cell has cracked. Can i get that fixed. I

Customer Question

The screen to my cell has cracked. Can i get that fixed. I only got this 2 months ago
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  ITPeter replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  ITPeter replied 2 months ago.

If it is a warranty defect then you can get it repaired under warranty by contacting the retailer, or contacting the manufacturer directly.

Let me know the make and model number of the phone if you need further assistance with this.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm a welder. And a spark hit the screwed and cracked it good
Expert:  ITPeter replied 2 months ago.

Ok, then the warranty will not cover that.

You can still return it to a service center for a chargeable repair, or you can take it to a local repair shop.

Let me know your zip code if you would like further assistance with that.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------