Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I have a kindle 8, I have a Fire HD Kindle 8, 8 inch HD 16

Customer Question

I have a kindle 8
JA: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have a Fire HD Kindle 8 , 8 inch HD 16 GB. I was having problems with my email address and I thought I could fix it by putting it back to factory settings. Now I cannot get it to take my WiFi address in order to do anything.
JA: Anything else you want the e-reader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 2 months ago.
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
Does the name of your home wifi network appear in the list of available networks in the Kindle wifi settings screen?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.