Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

It will not let me upgrade my games. It keeps telling me to…

Customer Question
It will not let...

It will not let me upgrade my games. It keeps telling me to manage storage

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kindle fire hd7

Technician's Assistant: How old are your HD7 and Kindle Fire?

About 3 years maybe

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HD7 or Kindle Fire?

I follow everything thing it told me from the heip site

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android expert to know before I connect you?

I just want it fixed so I can use it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Android Devices
7/29/2017
Android Device Expert: Russell H., Service Tech replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

'Manage Storage' usually means your Kindle is too full to accept anything more. So you may need to remove some apps, or some books even, that you do not need any more, from the device, before that error condition will stop.

If that does not seem to be what is wrong, then tell me the full and exact error message about 'Manage Storage', please, and I will advise you further.

Russell H., Service Tech