Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I have just inherited a samsung ipad. It had belonged to a

Customer Question

Hello! I have just inherited a samsung ipad. It had belonged to a student that left our district. She was told for months and months that it would be sold if not picked up. To make a long story short, it remained unclaimed. So I purchased it. But it is not usable to me because I do not know how to change the password. Can you help me?
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: I am not the original owner. I am only a teacher that taught in the school she attended!
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: No! I am not quite sure how that works! I'm not very "tech-savvy"!
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Answers by Eric replied 2 months ago.

Hey there, my name is ***** ***** I will personally be assisting you today! I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible.

Please give me a moment to review your posted question.

In order for me to help you I need to ask a couple follow up questions.

1. It is a Samsung tablet, or an iPad? (two different things) If it says Samsung on it, then it is a Samsung Galaxy Tablet.
  2. Can you look on the back for small print and see if you find a model number?

But, YES, once I know what you have in your hands, I can walk you through getting it to setup as a brand new tablet so you can use it :)