Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have been playing Candy Crush on my tablet. The game is

Customer Question

I have been playing Candy Crush on my tablet. The game is stuck on game number 680. I passed the game and all the trials to get to the next level, but it will not proceed. Who do I need to call?
JA: What's the model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It's 2 or 3 years old. How do I find the model number?
JA: The Android Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Android device?
Customer: I have tried turning it off and on a few times and nothing happens. I have continued playing and winning level 680, but it will not go further.
JA: Anything else you want the Android expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing I can think of.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Level 680 is the fifteenth and last level in Crunchy Courtyard and the 179th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 30 moves or fewer.

So its possible that you have not collected 1 (or more) hazelnut and collected 1 (or more) cherry, in 30 moves or fewer. Try achieving that, and you will probably find the next level unlocked.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.