Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

I need help signing into my daughters Google account in

Customer Question

I need help signing into my daughters Google account in order to be able to find her device she cannot get in because she doesn't have her phone and it set up on her phone for you to text her we need to be able to get into her account
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rusty Rescue replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now. Do you have the password ***** her Google account?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
$20 to talk to somebody no I don't want to call you not for that amount of money

Don't worry about the automated emails, I'm not sending them, you can ignore them.

Go to www.google.com. Type this in the search bar, and press Enter.

Where's my android

That will bring you to what looks like a search page, and it will ask you to log into her account. As long as the phone is on, and the location services are turned on, it will find the phone.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I wasn't able to sign into heryou were of no help at all

I'm sorry you're irritated from the automated email. I'll opt out.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Believe me I'm gonna let other people know that this is nothing but a gimmick of a way to get peoples money shame on you
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I also would like my five dollars back
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I apologize that you did not have a quick response.

Do you still need help with your issue?