ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

I cant open the gallery I don't want to loose all of my

Customer Question

I cant open the gallery I don't want to loose all of my pictures
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: its about 6 years old the S3 I think, I have 2 of them and it says I have to delete things, Not enough storage. Nothing will save to the cards.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: A few months, I have disabled a lot of items but don't know how to delete anything, its o both cameras, they used to work perfectly
JA: Anything else you want the Android expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I just need to be able to get my pictures out of these cameras! - thanks
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  ITPeter replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  ITPeter replied 3 months ago.

You can connect the phone to a computer and unlock it, then access it as an external storage device to remove photos from it.

This should allow you to open the gallery on the phone again.

Always ensure your memory does not get too full, otherwise the phone may stop working normally.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
This is a galaxy camera, does that apply to the camera also?
Expert:  ITPeter replied 3 months ago.

Yes, the camera can be connected to the computer and accessed as an external storage device.

Expert:  ITPeter replied 3 months ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  ITPeter replied 3 months ago.

Hi, just following up on your question - did my answer help?