Jason Jones, Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

I need to log off of the kindle fire for the kindle app as

Customer Question

Hi, I need to log off of the kindle fire for the kindle app as my daughter is log into mine. Help!
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is a kindle fire generation 5. Thanks !!!
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried searching and going into settings but having trouble. Since Christmas. I had an amazon account so she used mine and I tried settings to put a
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not nessucarri
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.

On the Kindle Fire, drag your finger from the very top of the screen, down. Then choose Settings > Register. Choose to De-Register. Once that is complete, tap the Register link and log into the account that you wish to associate with the Kindle Fire.

Please, take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****

Is there anything else I can help you with today? If so, please let me know. If that is all for now, please do not forget to rate my help on top of this page.
Thank you,
Jason