GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds
76665483

I just got my Amazon tablet and I need help figuring out how

Customer Question

I just got my Amazon tablet and I need help figuring out how to connect it to my wifi.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It's a Fire 7" tablet 8 GB. I just received it a few days ago.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haven't trouble shot anything yet. I'm not a techie and I have no idea how to get online. I did try but found the directions confusing.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.

Hello and good morning from California,

On the Kindle Fire, you can drag your finger from the top of the screen, down. That will bring up the menu. Choose Settings/Wifi. On the next screen, choose the name of your wireless signal, enter the password, and connect.

If you don't know the wireless password, give me the brand and model name of your wireless modem/router.

Please, take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I need help connecting to my email account.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Can we talk now?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
When can we talk?

Now you need help connecting to your email somehow? Is this a new issue or is it somehow related to the previous question?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I should have said email connection instead of online

Okay, how can I help you today? I am confused as to what you need help with.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Jason. I messed up with my first question. I need to talk on the phone. This back and forth emailing is annoying
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
If you can't talk with me cancel my request.

I will opt out and allow another person to speak with you. I cannot make calls now. Thank you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Who will call and when?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

Hi there. My name is*****'m sorry that this frustrating for you. It would be my pleasure to call you. Unfortunately, a phone CALL is considered to be a PREMIUM SERVICE and incurs additional expense. If you'd like a phone call anyway, please accept the offer that I have sent.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Geek Gal
please call me at the number above. Glad to pay for premium but let's get this done. I've wasted more than an hour so far and gotten nowhere. All I need to know is how to connect my email account to my Fire tablet.
Ken Solin(###) ###-####I tried to go to the page to accept the premium service and can't seem to get my info accepted since it timed out.
HELP