Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I was sitting there using my phone and all of a sudden it

Customer Question

Hi! I was sitting there using my phone and all of a sudden it locked up and now it will not even do anything at the power button... Locked on to the opening screen. I had just charged it so that is not a problem. Help! With a hearing deficit, I rely on this phone so much for messaging etc.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: HTC4GlLTE... is that right?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: OOps HTC 4G LTE
JA: Anything else you want the Android expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have never had this before. It will not let me do anything... nothing at the power button, swiping the screen, tapping it....nothing... Just the bright red screen with the verizon log... That is it.
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No assistance needed anymore... I took the phone all apart and got it going again. Thanks, ***** *****
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 5 months ago.

Hello. I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can solve your problem.

That's great, Judy! Thanks for letting me know. And thank you for choosing JustAnswer.