Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

Shalom! Rona here, [email protected], I have cell phone

Customer Question

Shalom! Daniel Rona here,***@******.***, I have cell phone service in Israel (GSM) and in USA, Verizon (CDMA). I would like to use a MOTO G5 Plus XT1687 with 2 sims cards, one Israeli (GSM) and one USA (CDMA). When I purchased on in USA the double sim car was cut so that only ONE SIM could be placed in the tray. If I bring a dual sim XT1687 from Israel can I place my Verizon Sim in one holder? Is it the same XT1697, except for a dual tray? :)
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: Newest one, 2017 purchase this month
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I took the new XT1687 to Verizon last week, they pulled out the sim tray that only had one slot. Can I bring a dual tray back from Israel (I'm going there next week). Will it work on Verizon?
JA: Anything else you want the Android expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not yet, thank you, Pearl!
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

It will work with Verizon as long as the phone is unlocked (meaning not locked to any provider in Israel).

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you