Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

How do I copy pics from my HTC 530 mobile to my computer,

Customer Question
How do I copy pics...
How do I copy pics from my HTC 530 mobile to my computer
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: HTC, brand new is HTC530 not the model ID?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've looked everywhere to see how to do it but cannot find how to transfer pics from phone to PC
JA: Anything else you want the Android expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: What do you need to know?
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Android Devices
4/17/2017
Android Device Expert: Ashik, Android Tech replied 9 months ago
Ashik, Android Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You can use HTC Sync Manager application to transfer contents from your phone to your PC and vice versa. Download and install HTC Sync Manager from here -- > http://www.htc.com/us/software/htc-sync-manager/

Open HTC Sync Manager application and connect your phone. It will recognize it and then it will allow you to copy contents.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Ashik, Android Tech