Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

Visual land google table will not take charge and at 7%

Customer Question
good morning John...visual land google...
good morning John...visual land google table will not take charge and at 7% battery sometimes shows black/white screen Prestige Elite 9Q
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: 2014 model red case 9in long I always called in PAT for prestige android tablet....
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: it started 2 days ago when I tried to charge the battery...after 12 hrs it was only at 18% so I thought I could turn off the WIFI app as the instructions gave to conserve energy...now it will not open screen
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Android Devices
2/9/2017
Android Device Expert: Richard, Android Specialist replied 9 months ago
Richard, Android Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Is the tablet still turning on at the moment?

Please let me know

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer