Thomas
Thomas, Technician
Experience:  Ready to assist with your Android Tablets and Phones
62924203

My note 4 wont turns on its a black screen no vibrate or led

Customer Question

my note 4 wont turns on its a black screen no vibrate or led lights
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Thomas replied 6 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help!

I'm sorry you're having issues with your Note 4. Forgive me for beginning with elementary advice, but make sure you have tried the following:

1. Verify the power socket you are using your charger in works. Test it with a lamp or another device.

2. Try a different charge brick and cable. Either of these could be bad and not charging the phone.

3. Move the cable around slightly, up and down, left and right, and see if anything happens on the phone. Also, try cleaning out the charge port with compressed air. Look inside of it and make sure there are no foreign objects blocking the cable connection.

4. If none of this works, the next logical step is trying another battery. Luckily on the Note 4 these are easily changed. I have several of these batteries lying about, they are inexpensive and can be found on Amazon. It would be better though, if you had a friend with a Note 4 and could try their battery.

5. If it still won't power on with a new battery and won't charge either, you have a dead phone.

Let me know if I can be of further help.